CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Apr 04, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 04, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 13 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.87-7.22
Northeast Colorado range 6.58-6.79
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.69-6.82
Cheyenne Wells 6.79
Southeast Colorado range 6.77-6.99
Southcentral Colorado range 6.31
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.72-6.82
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.72-6.82
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.82
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 11 to 12 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.27-6.60
Northeast Colorado range 6.25-6.60
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.42-6.47
Cheyenne Wells 6.47
Southeast Colorado range 6.68-6.73
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.22-6.30
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.25-6.30
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.22-6.30
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 22 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 10.89-10.98
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 8 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.22-13.27
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-45.00
Sunflowers mostly 42.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- $4.7M grant to study fruit genetics, development
- Monitoring corn and soybean consumption
- Seed coating materials market worth $1,426.78 million by 2019
- Major geopolitical trends to impact global agribusiness revealed
- Yara and CF Industries in financial talks
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre