CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Apr 04, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 04, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 13 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.87-7.22
Northeast Colorado range 6.58-6.79
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.69-6.82
Cheyenne Wells 6.79
Southeast Colorado range 6.77-6.99
Southcentral Colorado range 6.31
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.72-6.82
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.72-6.82
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.82
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 11 to 12 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.27-6.60
Northeast Colorado range 6.25-6.60
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.42-6.47
Cheyenne Wells 6.47
Southeast Colorado range 6.68-6.73
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.22-6.30
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.25-6.30
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.22-6.30
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 22 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 10.89-10.98
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 8 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.22-13.27
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-45.00
Sunflowers mostly 42.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Vertical Floor Blenders