CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Feb 22, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 22, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.95-7.40
Northeast Colorado range 6.76-7.02
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.85-7.00
Cheyenne Wells 7.00
Southeast Colorado range 7.05-7.15
Southcentral Colorado range 6.13
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.88-7.05
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.88-7.04
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.04-7.05
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.82-7.25
Northeast Colorado range 6.78-7.05
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.95-7.02
Cheyenne Wells 7.02
Southeast Colorado range 7.23-7.28
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.77-6.90
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.77-6.83
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.79-6.90
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 2 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.88-11.96
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 27 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.84-14.04
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems