CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
GL_GR111 *Next Report Date*
Greeley, CO Fri Feb 15, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*Next Release Date will be Tue Feb 19, 2013*
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 15, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 3 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.23-7.68
Northeast Colorado range 7.03-7.30
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.13-7.28
Cheyenne Wells 7.28
Southeast Colorado range 7.10-7.43
Southcentral Colorado range 6.41
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.16-7.33
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.16-7.32
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.32-7.33
US 2 Yellow Corn: 4 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.91-7.29
Northeast Colorado range 6.87-7.16
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.04-7.11
Cheyenne Wells 7.11
Southeast Colorado range 7.32-7.37
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.86-6.99
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.86-6.96
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.89-6.99
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 8 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.04-12.13
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 7 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.59-13.70
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta