CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Feb 08, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 08, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 to 2 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.45-7.85
Northeast Colorado range 7.25-7.46
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.34-7.50
Cheyenne Wells 7.50
Southeast Colorado range 7.32-7.65
Southcentral Colorado range 6.63
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.38-7.51
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.38-7.45
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.49-7.51
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 to 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.01-7.39
Northeast Colorado range 6.99-7.27
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.14-7.21
Cheyenne Wells 7.21
Southeast Colorado range 7.42-7.47
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.95-7.09
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.96-7.02
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.95-7.09
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 4 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.21-12.30
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 34 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.87-13.97
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 GreeleyCO-LPSMNLS@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?