CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Feb 08, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 08, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 to 2 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.45-7.85
Northeast Colorado range 7.25-7.46
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.34-7.50
Cheyenne Wells 7.50
Southeast Colorado range 7.32-7.65
Southcentral Colorado range 6.63
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.38-7.51
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.38-7.45
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.49-7.51
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 to 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.01-7.39
Northeast Colorado range 6.99-7.27
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.14-7.21
Cheyenne Wells 7.21
Southeast Colorado range 7.42-7.47
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.95-7.09
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.96-7.02
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.95-7.09
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 4 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.21-12.30
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 34 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.87-13.97
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 GreeleyCO-LPSMNLS@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement