CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Jan 23, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 23, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.65-8.10
Northeast Colorado range 7.56-7.67
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.57-7.76
Cheyenne Wells 7.76
Southeast Colorado range 7.62-7.90
Southcentral Colorado range 6.94
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.64-7.71
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.64-7.71
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.65-7.21
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 8 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.06-7.51
Northeast Colorado range 7.11-7.36
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.23-7.33
Cheyenne Wells 7.33
Southeast Colorado range 7.54-7.59
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.06-7.21
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.08-7.12
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.06-7.21
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 14 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.43-12.52
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 15 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.77-13.83
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-38.50
Sunflowers mostly 38.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement