CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Dec 13, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 13, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.85-8.38
Northeast Colorado range 7.78-7.88
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.64-8.07
Cheyenne Wells 8.09
Southeast Colorado range 7.95-8.08
Southcentral Colorado range 7.26
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.78-7.93
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.78-7.93
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.88-7.93
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.97-7.55
Northeast Colorado range 7.03-7.28
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.16-7.32
Cheyenne Wells 7.32
Southeast Colorado range 7.53-7.58
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.02-7.10
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.03-7.08
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.02-7.10
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 11 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.42-12.50
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.07
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-37.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- WSU researchers explain mystery of cereal grain defense
- Soybean success: Highest yield in Georgia history
- Innovative conservation efforts highlighted at Vilsack farm visit
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning