CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Dec 10, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 10, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.25-8.73
Northeast Colorado range 8.18-8.28
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.04-8.47
Cheyenne Wells 8.47
Southeast Colorado range 8.35-8.48
Southcentral Colorado range 7.67
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.18-8.28
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.18-8.28
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.21-8.28
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 7 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.07-7.55
Northeast Colorado range 7.13-7.38
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.26-7.42
Cheyenne Wells 7.42
Southeast Colorado range 7.63-7.68
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.10-7.20
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.12-7.15
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.10-7.20
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 12 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.59-12.68
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 3 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.05
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-36.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014