CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue Nov 27, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*Bids are compared to Wed Nov 21, 2012*
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 27, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 32 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.51-8.86
Northeast Colorado range 8.28-8.46
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.26-8.66
Cheyenne Wells 8.66
Southeast Colorado range 8.46-8.78
Southcentral Colorado range 7.65
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.43-8.48
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.43-8.48
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.46
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 13 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.30-7.84
Northeast Colorado range 7.46-7.70
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.53-7.70
Cheyenne Wells 7.70
Southeast Colorado range 7.95-8.00
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.42-7.50
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.42-7.47
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.44-7.50
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 24 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 13.04-13.29
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 24 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.64-13.79
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-33.00
Sunflowers mostly 33.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- New insect management knowledge program from Monsanto
- Why is micronutrient availability so patchy in a field?
- Monsanto issues comment on Oregon and Montana GM wheat
- Crop traders are awaiting today's big USDA reports
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto