CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue Nov 27, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*Bids are compared to Wed Nov 21, 2012*
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 27, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 32 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.51-8.86
Northeast Colorado range 8.28-8.46
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.26-8.66
Cheyenne Wells 8.66
Southeast Colorado range 8.46-8.78
Southcentral Colorado range 7.65
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.43-8.48
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.43-8.48
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.46
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 13 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.30-7.84
Northeast Colorado range 7.46-7.70
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.53-7.70
Cheyenne Wells 7.70
Southeast Colorado range 7.95-8.00
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.42-7.50
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.42-7.47
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.44-7.50
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 24 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 13.04-13.29
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 24 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.64-13.79
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-33.00
Sunflowers mostly 33.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Taiwan passes new GMO tolerance regulations
- Middle East drought a threat to global food prices
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- Weak Asian markets weighed on crop markets Sunday night
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- Bayer CropScience to acquire Biagro Group
- USGC sees potential problems for Ukraine farmers
- DuPont Pioneer and Hexima announce new insect protection
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.