CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
GL_GR111 *Next Release Date*
Greeley, CO Wed Nov 21, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*Next Release Date will be Mon Nov 26, 2012*
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 21, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.11-8.46
Northeast Colorado range 7.88-8.07
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.86-8.26
Cheyenne Wells 8.26
Southeast Colorado range 8.21-8.31
Southcentral Colorado range 7.26
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.03-8.06
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.03-8.06
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.06
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.11-7.68
Northeast Colorado range 7.26-7.51
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.34-7.51
Cheyenne Wells 7.51
Southeast Colorado range 7.76-7.81
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.23-7.31
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.23-7.28
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.25-7.31
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 3 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.88
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 5 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.23-13.38
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 30.00-32.50
Sunflowers mostly 31.00-32.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- LSU researchers look for biological controls for aflatoxin
- U.S. soft red winter wheat hit hard by head scab
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease