CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Nov 16, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 16, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 11 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.11-8.46
Northeast Colorado range 7.88-8.03
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.86-8.26
Cheyenne Wells 8.26
Southeast Colorado range 8.06-8.31
Southcentral Colorado range 7.26
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.03-8.06
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.03-8.06
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.06
US 2 Yellow Corn: 6 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.97-7.57
Northeast Colorado range 7.12-7.37
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.20-7.37
Cheyenne Wells 7.37
Southeast Colorado range 7.62-7.67
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.09-7.14
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.09-7.13
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.11-7.14
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 11 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.45-12.63
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 19 lower.
Southwest NE range 12.98-13.08
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 30.00-32.50
Sunflowers mostly 32.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.50-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants