CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
GL_GR111 *Comparable Bids*
Greeley, CO Tue Nov 13, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*Bids are compared to Fri Nov 09, 2012*
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 09, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 34 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.23-8.58
Northeast Colorado range 8.00-8.15
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.98-8.38
Cheyenne Wells 8.38
Southeast Colorado range 8.18-8.43
Southcentral Colorado range 7.37
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.15-8.18
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.15-8.18
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.18
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 15 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.94-7.53
Northeast Colorado range 7.09-7.34
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.17-7.34
Cheyenne Wells 7.34
Southeast Colorado range 7.58-7.63
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.06-7.10
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.06-7.09
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.06-7.10
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 24 to 27 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.39-12.59
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 43 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.23-13.34
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 30.00-31.50
Sunflowers mostly 31.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.50-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Vermont lawmakers send GMO food-labeling law to governor
- China releases its first report on agricultural outlook
- Novozymes to open new R&D center in U.S.
- CLA participates in forum for ESA consultations for pesticides
- CHS partners to build fertilizer warehouse at Hamberg, N.D.
- Federal agencies, others dispute stover ethanol conclusion
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants