CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue Nov 06, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 06, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 11 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.50-8.90
Northeast Colorado range 8.31-8.48
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.30-8.65
Cheyenne Wells 8.65
Southeast Colorado range 8.50-8.75
Southcentral Colorado range 7.69
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.47-8.50
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.47-8.50
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.49-8.50
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 5 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.11-7.80
Northeast Colorado range 7.25-7.48
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.34-7.51
Cheyenne Wells 7.51
Southeast Colorado range 7.76-7.81
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.23-7.28
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.23-7.27
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.23-7.28
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 9 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.70-12.88
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 13 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.31-14.34
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 30.00-31.50
Sunflowers mostly 31.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.50-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance