CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Oct 11, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Oct 11, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 20 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.53-8.73
Northeast Colorado range 8.28-8.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.28-8.58
Cheyenne Wells 8.58
Southeast Colorado range 8.48-8.63
Southcentral Colorado range 7.68
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.23-8.43
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.23-8.36
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.36-8.43
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 36 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.43-7.91
Northeast Colorado range 7.51-7.73
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.66-7.83
Cheyenne Wells 7.83
Southeast Colorado range 8.08-8.13
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.48-7.56
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.48-7.56
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.50-7.54
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 64 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 13.27-13.45
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 26 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.27-13.45
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 29.50-31.00
Sunflowers mostly 30.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 26.00-29.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?