USDA: Soybean stocks up 8 percent
The USDA's latest Grain Stocks report showed that soybeans stored in all positions on June 1, 2012 totaled 667 million bushels, up 8 percent from June 1, 2011.
On-farm stocks totaled 179 million bushels, down 18 percent from a year ago. Off-farm stocks, at 488 million bushels, are up 22 percent from a year ago. Indicated disappearance for the March - May 2012 quarter totaled 707 million bushels, up 12 percent from the same period a year earlier.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Layco Declining Weight Blend System