USDA: Soybean stocks up 8 percent
The USDA's latest Grain Stocks report showed that soybeans stored in all positions on June 1, 2012 totaled 667 million bushels, up 8 percent from June 1, 2011.
On-farm stocks totaled 179 million bushels, down 18 percent from a year ago. Off-farm stocks, at 488 million bushels, are up 22 percent from a year ago. Indicated disappearance for the March - May 2012 quarter totaled 707 million bushels, up 12 percent from the same period a year earlier.
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto