USDA: Soybean sales drop 42 percent
According to the USDA's latest U.S. Export Sales report, soybean net sales of 356,700 MT were down 42 percent from last week and 56 percent from the prior 4-week average. Increases were primarily for unknown destinations (103,500 MT), Mexico (83,500 MT), Egypt (70,500 MT), China (62,400 MT), Indonesia (21,100 MT), and Venezuela (12,000 MT). Decreases were reported for Japan (5,900 MT) and Vietnam (1,000 MT).
Net sales of 176,100 MT for delivery in the 2012/2013 marketing year were mainly for China (176,000 MT) and Japan (4,400 MT). Decreases were reported for unknown destinations (4,500 MT). Exports of 610,100 MT were reported primarily to China (317,500 MT), Egypt (84,600 MT), Indonesia (80,900 MT), Turkey (30,600 MT), Mexico (27,600 MT), and Taiwan (19,100 MT).
Soybean futures were solidly higher on Wednesday; the market was able to rebound from the losses posted earlier this week.On Thursday futures were called 5 to 6 cents lower as strength in the dollar, weakness in Dow Jones futures and short-term bearish momentum is weighing on the market.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.