Soybean stocks up 4 percent
According to the USDA's latest Grain Stocks report, soybeans stored in all positions on December 1, 2011 totaled 2.37 billion bushels, up 4 percent from December 1, 2010. Soybean stocks stored on farms totaled 1.14 billion bushels, up 4 percent from a year ago. Off-farm stocks, at 1.23 billion bushels, are up 3 percent from last December. Indicated disappearance for September - November 2011 totaled 905 million bushels, down 25 percent from the same period a year earlier.
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- No export bonanza this year from record U.S. harvest
- Breeding soybeans that can tolerate heat, drought
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals