Soybean stocks up 4 percent
According to the USDA's latest Grain Stocks report, soybeans stored in all positions on December 1, 2011 totaled 2.37 billion bushels, up 4 percent from December 1, 2010. Soybean stocks stored on farms totaled 1.14 billion bushels, up 4 percent from a year ago. Off-farm stocks, at 1.23 billion bushels, are up 3 percent from last December. Indicated disappearance for September - November 2011 totaled 905 million bushels, down 25 percent from the same period a year earlier.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Draft EIS comment period closes with Enlist support
- Launch of Open Ag Data Alliance supports farmer/data privacy
- MANA introduces Captan Gold
- Report: Australia could play larger role in Asian food security
- Anniversary at Bayer CropScience SeedGrowth conference
- Hawaiian GMO crop registry implementation halted
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Layco Declining Weight Blend System