Soybean stocks up 4 percent
According to the USDA's latest Grain Stocks report, soybeans stored in all positions on December 1, 2011 totaled 2.37 billion bushels, up 4 percent from December 1, 2010. Soybean stocks stored on farms totaled 1.14 billion bushels, up 4 percent from a year ago. Off-farm stocks, at 1.23 billion bushels, are up 3 percent from last December. Indicated disappearance for September - November 2011 totaled 905 million bushels, down 25 percent from the same period a year earlier.
- Study says neonics are widespread in Iowa waters
- Weyerhaeuser and DuPont Pioneer sign license agreement
- Why your business needs a CSO
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Rabobank reports U.S. set to become urea self-sufficient
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Study of pesticides and autism is junk science
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'