Soybean sales drop 35 percent
According to the USDA latest U.S. Export Sales report, soybean net sales of 598,000 MT were down 35 percent from last week, but up 14 percent from the 4-week average.
Increases were primarily for unknown destinations (147,500 MT), Mexico (126,100 MT), China (117,300 MT, including 68,000 MT switched from unknown destinations and decreases of 12,300 MT), the Netherlands (60,500 MT, including 70,000 MT switched from unknown destinations and decreases of 9,500 MT), and Japan (38,700 MT). Net sales of 1,134,000 MT for delivery in the 2012/2013 marketing year were primarily for China (675,000 MT) and unknown destinations (394,000 MT).
Exports of 436,200 MT were reported primarily to China (178,700 MT), Mexico (95,500 MT), the Netherlands (60,500 MT), Egypt (37,100 MT), Indonesia (21,900 MT), and Japan (13,200 MT).
Soybean futures closed on Wednesday as favorable U.S. growing weather weighed down on soybeans as it did against wheat and corn. On Thursday futres were forecast to open steady to a nickel lower.
|REPORT||THIS WEEK||LAST WEEK||DIFFERENCE|
|SALES||10 WEEKS||27 WEEKS||THIS YEAR|
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.