Soybean net sales climb
According to the USDA's latest U.S. Export Sales report, soybean net sales of 746,100 MT for the 2011/2012 marketing year resulted as increases for China (517,100 MT, including 126,000 MT switched from unknown destinations and decreases of 161,600 MT), unknown destinations (126,500 MT), Mexico (54,300 MT), Taiwan (17,500 MT), Japan (16,900 MT, including 18,000 MT switched from unknown destinations and decreases of 1,700 MT), and Thailand (7,500 MT), were partially offset by decreases for Tunisia (3,200 MT).
Net sales of 5,100 MT for delivery in 2012/2013 were for Japan. Exports for own account were reported for Canada (29,400 MT). Exports of 1,428,600 MT were primarily reported to China (1,213,500 MT), Mexico (113,600 MT), Tunisia (26,800 MT), Japan (26,000 MT), Indonesia (17,100 MT), and Taiwan (12,700 MT).
Soybean futures traded solidly lower on Wednesday as profit-taking on the recent rally and outside markets weighed on soybean futures. On Thursday soybean futures were called 4 to 5 cents lower.
|REPORT||THIS WEEK||LAST WEEK||DIFFERENCE|
|SALES||10 WEEKS||27 WEEKS||THIS YEAR|
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Vilsack urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report