Soybean net sales climb
According to the USDA's latest U.S. Export Sales report, soybean net sales of 746,100 MT for the 2011/2012 marketing year resulted as increases for China (517,100 MT, including 126,000 MT switched from unknown destinations and decreases of 161,600 MT), unknown destinations (126,500 MT), Mexico (54,300 MT), Taiwan (17,500 MT), Japan (16,900 MT, including 18,000 MT switched from unknown destinations and decreases of 1,700 MT), and Thailand (7,500 MT), were partially offset by decreases for Tunisia (3,200 MT).
Net sales of 5,100 MT for delivery in 2012/2013 were for Japan. Exports for own account were reported for Canada (29,400 MT). Exports of 1,428,600 MT were primarily reported to China (1,213,500 MT), Mexico (113,600 MT), Tunisia (26,800 MT), Japan (26,000 MT), Indonesia (17,100 MT), and Taiwan (12,700 MT).
Soybean futures traded solidly lower on Wednesday as profit-taking on the recent rally and outside markets weighed on soybean futures. On Thursday soybean futures were called 4 to 5 cents lower.
|REPORT||THIS WEEK||LAST WEEK||DIFFERENCE|
|SALES||10 WEEKS||27 WEEKS||THIS YEAR|
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- Draft EIS comment period closes with Enlist support
- Launch of Open Ag Data Alliance supports farmer/data privacy
- MANA introduces Captan Gold
- Report: Australia could play larger role in Asian food security
- Anniversary at Bayer CropScience SeedGrowth conference
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.