Soybean exports plunge
In its latest U.S. Export Sales update, the USDA reported soybean net sales of 351,900 MT for the 2011/2012 marketing year.
These sales were mainly reported for Mexico (161, 200 MT), China (112,700 MT, including 115,000 MT switched from unknown destinations and decreases of 301,300 MT), Costa Rica (47,500 MT), Tunisia (27,000 MT), Vietnam (23,800 MT), and Cuba (16,000 MT).
Decreases were reported for unknown destinations (64,000 MT). Exports of 303,400 MT were primarily reported to China (239,700 MT), Mexico (20,600 MT), Taiwan (17,200 MT), Indonesia (17,100 MT), and Japan (3,400 MT).
Soybean futures closed lower on Wednesday as the market was pressured by technically selling, having declined six out of the past seven trading sessions. On Thursday soybean futures were called 4 to 5 cents lower.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.