Soybean exports improve from last week
According to the USDA's U.S. Export report released on Sept. 29, soybean net sales of 1,033,500 MT for the 2011/2012 marketing year were mainly reported for China (845,600 MT, including 113,000 MT switched from unknown destinations), Mexico (190,800 MT), Egypt (27,000 MT), Japan (21,500 MT), Indonesia (19,100 MT, including 2,000 MT switched from Taiwan), and Turkey (16,500 MT).
Optional origin sales were reported for China (66,000 MT). Exports of 321,900 MT were primarily reported to China (177,500 MT), Mexico (60,900 MT), Egypt (24,300 MT), Japan (20,600 MT), and Indonesia (14,000 MT).
Soybean futures were sharply lower on Wednesday as concerns about the global economy triggered funds to liquidate long positions. On Thursday soybeans were called 4 cents lower.
|REPORT||THIS WEEK||LAST WEEK||DIFFERENCE|
|SALES||10 WEEKS||27 WEEKS||THIS YEAR|
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company