Soybean exports drop slightly
According to the latest USDA U.S. Export Sales report, soybean net sales of 672,400 MT for the 2011/12 marketing year were mainly reported for China (559,900 MT, including 58,000 MT switched from unknown destinations and decreases of 1,900 MT), Mexico (80,300 MT), Thailand (61,300 MT, including 50,900 MT switched from Japan), Canada (25,900 MT), Indonesia (12,500 MT), and Taiwan (9,600 MT).
Exports of 602,800 MT were primarily reported to China (421,900 MT), Mexico (114,900 MT), Cost Rica (23,200 MT), Indonesia (13,900 MT), and Japan (6,700 MT).
Soybean futures closed higher on Thursday as pricies ralied late in the session to turn positive and post solid gains. On Friday futures opened 6 to 8 cents higher in overnight trading.
|REPORT||THIS WEEK||LAST WEEK||DIFFERENCE|
|SALES||10 WEEKS||27 WEEKS||THIS YEAR|
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.