Soybean exports continue to drop
According to the USDA's latest U.S. Export Sale report, soybean net sales of 227,600 MT for the 2011/2012 marketing year resulted as increases for Mexico (96,900 MT), China (91,800 MT), Portugal (66,500 MT, including 65,000 MT switched from unknown destinations), Taiwan (27,000 MT), Japan (23,400 MT), and Canada (6,900 MT), were partially offset by decreases for unknown destinations (87,000 MT).
Net Sales of 27,000 MT for delivery in 2012/2013 were reported for Japan. Exports for own account were reported for Canada (54,100 MT). Exports of 1,141,100 MT were primarily reported to China (831,400 MT), Mexico (176,800 MT), Portugal (66,500 MT), Taiwan (25,300 MT), and Japan (14,700 MT).
Soybean futures closed closed lower on Wednesday as strength in the dollar index and weakness in crude oil futures weighed on the market.On Thursday soybeans opened 21 to 22 cents higher.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company