Exports: Corn rebounds after diving last week
Optional Origin Sales: For MY 2013/2014, outstanding optional origin sales total 130,000 MT, all China
On Wednesday soybean futures fell as traders again blamed dollar strength and profit-taking in the wake recent gains. Futures fell again overnight and early Thursday morning, with traders continuing to blame the strength of the U.S. dollar and recent talk of slowing Chinese buying. May soybeans dipped 6.0 cents to $14.41/bushel Wednesday afternoon, while May soyoil lost 0.31 cents to 49.21 cents/pound, and May meal skidded $1.6 to $427.3/ton.
|REPORT||THIS WEEK||LAST WEEK||DIFFERENCE|
|SALES||10 WEEKS||27 WEEKS||THIS YEAR|
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.