Exports: Corn posts small rebound, soybean idles
Net sales of 867,000 MT for delivery in the 2013-2014 marketing year were for China (694,000 MT) and unknown destinations (173,000 MT). Exports of 1,134,700 MT were down 11 percent from the previous week and 3 percent from the prior 4-week average. The primary destinations were China (703,000 MT), Mexico (82,500 MT), the Netherlands (76,200 MT), Vietnam (67,900 MT), and Turkey (44,000 MT).
Optional Origin Sales: For MY 2013/2014, outstanding optional origin sales total 246,000 MT, all China.
Some wire service reports on Wednesday cited fresh news of soybean sales to China for a portion of the day jump by soybean futures, but the fact that those deliveries were deferred to the 2013-14 crop year robbed the news of its market-moving power. On Thursday March beans dropped 9 cents to $14.69 3/4 per bushel in early morning activity, while March soyoil slipped 0.05 cents to 52.55 cents/pound and March meal slumped $3.6 to $429.1/ton.
|REPORT||THIS WEEK||LAST WEEK||DIFFERENCE|
|SALES||10 WEEKS||27 WEEKS||THIS YEAR|
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.