Exports: Corn dips, soybeans rebound
Exports for Own Account: Exports for own account totaling 8,200 MT to Canada were applied to new or outstanding sales. The current exports for own account balance is 100 MT, all Canada.
Doane also showed the reaction to China’s soybean delivery cancellation in the Chicago futures. At close on Thursday, March beans settled 9 3/4 cents lower at $13.95 3/4 per bushel, while March soyoil closed down 0.37 cents to 50.15 cents/pound and January meal fell $4.9 to $402.2/ton. The soy complex was mixed in overnight trading. March beans edged 1/4 cent higher, to $13.86 3/4 in overnight activity, whereas March soyoil fell 0.26 cents to 50.44 cents/pound and March meal advanced $1.2 to $405.4/ton.
|REPORT||THIS WEEK||LAST WEEK||DIFFERENCE|
|SALES||10 WEEKS||27 WEEKS||THIS YEAR|
No matching related articles at this time.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture