Exports: Corn dips, soybeans rebound
Exports for Own Account: Exports for own account totaling 8,200 MT to Canada were applied to new or outstanding sales. The current exports for own account balance is 100 MT, all Canada.
Doane also showed the reaction to China’s soybean delivery cancellation in the Chicago futures. At close on Thursday, March beans settled 9 3/4 cents lower at $13.95 3/4 per bushel, while March soyoil closed down 0.37 cents to 50.15 cents/pound and January meal fell $4.9 to $402.2/ton. The soy complex was mixed in overnight trading. March beans edged 1/4 cent higher, to $13.86 3/4 in overnight activity, whereas March soyoil fell 0.26 cents to 50.44 cents/pound and March meal advanced $1.2 to $405.4/ton.
|REPORT||THIS WEEK||LAST WEEK||DIFFERENCE|
|SALES||10 WEEKS||27 WEEKS||THIS YEAR|
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger