The USDA's WASDE report showed that U.S. oilseed production for 2012/13 is projected at 83.4 million... Read more.
According to the USDA's latest U.S. Export Sales report, corn net sales of 174,700 metric tons (MT)... Read more.
According to the USDA's latest U.S. Export Sales report, corn net sales reductions of 9,100 metric... Read more.
According to the USDA's U.S. Export report released on Thursday morning, corn net sales of 31,900... Read more.
According to the USDA's Feed Outlook report, global coarse grain production forecast for 2012/13 is... Read more.
According to the USDA's Feed Outlook report, the Grain Stocks report, issued by USDA’s National... Read more.
According to the USDA's WASDE report, U.S. oilseed production for 2012/13 is projected at 92.7 million... Read more.
According to USDA's latest U.S. Export Sales report, corn net sales of 19,300 metric tons (MT) for... Read more.
Get ready for a bumpy growing season. The USDA has reported more deteriorating crop conditions in... Read more.
According to the USDA's latest Acreage report, soybean planted area for 2012 is estimated at 76.1... Read more.
The USDA's latest Grain Stocks report showed that soybeans stored in all positions on June 1, 2012... Read more.
The combination of drought and heat gave the nation’s corn and soybean crops a powerful one-two... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Vilsack urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report