In mid-August, the USDA began reporting corn harvest progress. Now, 12 weeks later, the Crop Progress... Read more.
Corn futures settled higher on Wednesday. Generally speaking the grain complex closed with firm gains... Read more.
It’s a race to the finish line for producers eager to wrap up the 2012 corn harvest. In its... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest U.S. Export Sales report, corn net sales of 142,300 metric tons... Read more.
The end of the 2012 harvest season is quickly nearing for corn and soybean producers. With 87 percent... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest U.S. Export Sales report, corn net sales of 166,700 metric tons... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest U.S. Export report, corn net sales of 326,900 metric tons (MT)... Read more.
According to the USDA's Crop Production report, soybean production is forecast at 2.86 billion bushels,... Read more.
According to the USDA's World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates report (WASDE), U.S. oilseed production... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest U.S. Export Sales report, corn net sales of 326,900 metric tons... Read more.
The 2012 corn harvest continues to set records as it maintains an impressive pace that will likely... Read more.
According to the USDA's latest Grain Stocks report, old crop soybeans stored in all positions on Sept.... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease