U.S. soybean supply and use projections for 2013/14 are unchanged from last month. Changes for 2012/13... Read more.
The majority of corn has been planted and emerged, shifting attention to conditions and soybean planting. The... Read more.
Corn net sales reversed its course this week, climbing 25 percent to 107,200 MT for 2012-2013, according... Read more.
Corn net sales continued to drop this week, dipping 18 percent to 85,700 MT for 2012-2013, according... Read more.
Foul weather retuned over the weekend across much of the Corn Belt, forcing farmers to scramble in... Read more.
The USDA reported corn net sales of 104,600 MT in its latest “U.S. Export Sales” report... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest U.S. Export Sales report, corn net sales of 219,900 MT for 2012-2013... Read more.
U.S. oilseed production for 2013/14 is projected at 100.9 million tons, up 9 percent from 2012/13.... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest U.S. Export Sales report, corn net sales of 115,800 MT for 2012-2013... Read more.
Corn futures rose Thursday morning despite disappointing results on the weekly Export Sales report.... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest U.S. Export Sales report, corn net sales of 314,700 MT for 2012/2013... Read more.
According to the USDA's latest World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates (WASDE) report, the U.S.... Read more.
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- New report on scientific discoveries from USDA
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants