Corn conditions are unchanged for yet another week despite soggy fields in the central Plains and... Read more.
The USDA reported corn net sales of 134,000 metric tons (MT) for 2012-2013 in its latest “U.S.... Read more.
Corn net sales continued to plunge this week, with the USDA reported reductions of 27,900 metric tons... Read more.
Between drought and flooding, 11 percent of the nation’s corn is in poor or worse condition,... Read more.
Corn net sales took a hit this week in the USDA’s weekly “U.S. Export Sales report,”... Read more.
Corn conditions shifted minimally this week, and both corn and soybeans are still faring significantly... Read more.
Corn net sales soared this week, climbing 68 percent to 392,000 metric tons (MT), according to the... Read more.
July kicked off with a positive corn condition report for many states in the Corn Belt, according... Read more.
Corn planted acreage is the highest in 77 years, the USDA reported on Friday in its annual “Acreage”... Read more.
Corn stocks in all positions on June 1, 2013 totaled 2.76 billion bushels, down 12 percent from June... Read more.
Corn net sales exploded this week, nearly triple last week’s “U.S. Export Sales” report and... Read more.
Corn net sales made significant strides this week, climbing by 64 percent from last week to 133,400... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?