2011 soybean production sixth largest on record
The USDA's Annual Crop Production Summary reports that soybean production in 2011 totaled 3.06 billion bushels, up slightly from the November 1 forecast but down 8 percent from 2010. United States production is the sixth largest on record. The average yield per acre is estimated at 41.5 bushels, 0.2 bushel above the November 1 forecast but 2.0 bushels below last year’s yield. Harvested area is down 4 percent from 2010 to 73.6 million acres.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.