Reniform nematode continues to plague the Mid-South
This year I hope to conduct several trials to further test the value of this material that has found acceptance in several ways in other fields of work according to literature I have reviewed. I now believe that this material may be an important breakthrough in the management of nematodes and possibly other challenges in agriculture also.
I will be glad to share the information I have on this and other materials I have tested in soybeans and cotton. So far I have not worked with it in corn, and only have begun looking at its use in peanuts.
Some have said that I am working outside of the “box” in this, but if you know me you will realize that I have never found the box to get in it in the first place. What box are they talking about anyway?
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement