Insect Management News
When it comes to soybean cyst nematode (SCN), which costs U.S. soybean farmers $1 billion annually... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is the single most damaging soybean pest in the United States, according... Read more.
Profitable soybean yields can be produced in fields infested with the soybean cyst nematode (SCN)... Read more.
Kudzu bugs and brown marmorated stink bugs have been rapidly spreading to new geographies. Brown marmorated... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) does hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of damage each year.... Read more.
Now that harvest of this year’s crops is nearly complete in Iowa, it’s time to begin planning... Read more.
Scientists have identified three neighboring genes that make soybeans resistant to the most damaging disease... Read more.
With the season wrapping up after one of the worst droughts on record, we can finally breathe a sigh... Read more.
Many soybean fields around the Commonwealth have green stems and brown pods. The seeds are mature,... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode continues to expand in Ohio, robbing yields from more fields and larger areas... Read more.
For many areas of the North Central region this past growing season, soybean aphids were unable to... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN; Fig 1) continues to be the most serious disease pest of soybean in Kentucky... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?