Insect Management News
Now that harvest of this year’s crops is nearly complete in Iowa, it’s time to begin planning... Read more.
Scientists have identified three neighboring genes that make soybeans resistant to the most damaging disease... Read more.
With the season wrapping up after one of the worst droughts on record, we can finally breathe a sigh... Read more.
Many soybean fields around the Commonwealth have green stems and brown pods. The seeds are mature,... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode continues to expand in Ohio, robbing yields from more fields and larger areas... Read more.
For many areas of the North Central region this past growing season, soybean aphids were unable to... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN; Fig 1) continues to be the most serious disease pest of soybean in Kentucky... Read more.
With many soybean fields starting to yellow and mature, our concern needs to turn to late maturing... Read more.
There are some unusually large populations of green cloverworms on soybeans scattered around the state.... Read more.
As if the hot, dry weather hasn’t caused enough problems this summer, it may be contributing... Read more.
Soybeans, especially late-planted or late-maturing beans, should be monitored for bean leaf beetle feeding damage... Read more.
Last week Ohio State University mentioned to be on the lookout for the brown marmorated stink bug,... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease