Insect Management News
What is the importance of a neonicotinoid insecticide seed treatment in soybeans? Basically it is... Read more.
Here is the situation: Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is the worst pest of soybeans in the U.S.A. including... Read more.
The LSU AgCenter has developed a mobile Web application, also known as an app, that will allow soybean... Read more.
If you didn’t sample for soybean cyst nematodes in the fall as recommended, you can still collect... Read more.
There are many fungicides and insecticides labeled for use in Iowa soybean. With partial funding from... Read more.
With the lack of rainfall in most of the Corn Belt this growing season, many problems have surfaced... Read more.
The amount of damage caused by the soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is determined, in large part, by the... Read more.
Illinois residents need to take steps to prepare for the invasion of Halyomorpha halys, better known... Read more.
Host plant resistance for soybean aphid is the newest management tool for yield protection. In 2010,... Read more.
Jim Jasinski and Celeste Welty, Ohio State University, have been reporting on the invasive brown marmorated... Read more.
Iowa State University has created and maintains a suite of pest-related web sites related to Iowa... Read more.
When you harvested soybeans this fall, did your yield monitor make some wide swings as you moved through... Read more.
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields