Insect Management News
Illinois residents need to take steps to prepare for the invasion of Halyomorpha halys, better known... Read more.
Host plant resistance for soybean aphid is the newest management tool for yield protection. In 2010,... Read more.
Jim Jasinski and Celeste Welty, Ohio State University, have been reporting on the invasive brown marmorated... Read more.
Iowa State University has created and maintains a suite of pest-related web sites related to Iowa... Read more.
When you harvested soybeans this fall, did your yield monitor make some wide swings as you moved through... Read more.
Many ag professionals probably noticed the great deal of variability this year in yields that occurred.... Read more.
As anticipated, soybean aphids were at extremely low levels in 2012; indeed, most growers saw no... Read more.
When it comes to soybean cyst nematode (SCN), which costs U.S. soybean farmers $1 billion annually... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is the single most damaging soybean pest in the United States, according... Read more.
Profitable soybean yields can be produced in fields infested with the soybean cyst nematode (SCN)... Read more.
Kudzu bugs and brown marmorated stink bugs have been rapidly spreading to new geographies. Brown marmorated... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) does hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of damage each year.... Read more.
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- LSU researchers look for biological controls for aflatoxin
- U.S. soft red winter wheat hit hard by head scab
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease