Insect Management News
Here is the situation: Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is the worst pest of soybeans in the U.S.A. including... Read more.
The LSU AgCenter has developed a mobile Web application, also known as an app, that will allow soybean... Read more.
If you didn’t sample for soybean cyst nematodes in the fall as recommended, you can still collect... Read more.
There are many fungicides and insecticides labeled for use in Iowa soybean. With partial funding from... Read more.
With the lack of rainfall in most of the Corn Belt this growing season, many problems have surfaced... Read more.
The amount of damage caused by the soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is determined, in large part, by the... Read more.
Illinois residents need to take steps to prepare for the invasion of Halyomorpha halys, better known... Read more.
Host plant resistance for soybean aphid is the newest management tool for yield protection. In 2010,... Read more.
Jim Jasinski and Celeste Welty, Ohio State University, have been reporting on the invasive brown marmorated... Read more.
Iowa State University has created and maintains a suite of pest-related web sites related to Iowa... Read more.
When you harvested soybeans this fall, did your yield monitor make some wide swings as you moved through... Read more.
Many ag professionals probably noticed the great deal of variability this year in yields that occurred.... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?