Insect Management News
With funding from check-off dollars from the Iowa Soybean Association, we have evaluated the effect... Read more.
Combatting yield-robbing insects is now more attainable for growers as Syngenta adds yet another tool... Read more.
Soybeans are affected by a number of insect pests from emergence to harvest in Louisiana. Damage by... Read more.
The invasive kudzu bug has the potential to be a major agricultural pest, causing significant damage... Read more.
Skyraider insecticide/miticide, manufactured by MANA, has received approval by the EPA for broad-spectrum control against... Read more.
Syngenta recently announced a new seed treatment biological nematicide for controlling soybean cyst nematodes should... Read more.
What is the importance of a neonicotinoid insecticide seed treatment in soybeans? Basically it is... Read more.
Here is the situation: Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is the worst pest of soybeans in the U.S.A. including... Read more.
The LSU AgCenter has developed a mobile Web application, also known as an app, that will allow soybean... Read more.
If you didn’t sample for soybean cyst nematodes in the fall as recommended, you can still collect... Read more.
There are many fungicides and insecticides labeled for use in Iowa soybean. With partial funding from... Read more.
With the lack of rainfall in most of the Corn Belt this growing season, many problems have surfaced... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting