Insect Management News
As anticipated, soybean aphids were at extremely low levels in 2012; indeed, most growers saw no... Read more.
When it comes to soybean cyst nematode (SCN), which costs U.S. soybean farmers $1 billion annually... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is the single most damaging soybean pest in the United States, according... Read more.
Profitable soybean yields can be produced in fields infested with the soybean cyst nematode (SCN)... Read more.
Kudzu bugs and brown marmorated stink bugs have been rapidly spreading to new geographies. Brown marmorated... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) does hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of damage each year.... Read more.
Now that harvest of this year’s crops is nearly complete in Iowa, it’s time to begin planning... Read more.
Scientists have identified three neighboring genes that make soybeans resistant to the most damaging disease... Read more.
With the season wrapping up after one of the worst droughts on record, we can finally breathe a sigh... Read more.
Many soybean fields around the Commonwealth have green stems and brown pods. The seeds are mature,... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode continues to expand in Ohio, robbing yields from more fields and larger areas... Read more.
For many areas of the North Central region this past growing season, soybean aphids were unable to... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America