Insect Management News
Now that corn planting is almost complete, soybean planting activity has been at breakneck speed.... Read more.
Crop growers should take extra precautions to scout their fields this spring for slugs to try to get... Read more.
With funding from check-off dollars from the Iowa Soybean Association, we have evaluated the effect... Read more.
Combatting yield-robbing insects is now more attainable for growers as Syngenta adds yet another tool... Read more.
Soybeans are affected by a number of insect pests from emergence to harvest in Louisiana. Damage by... Read more.
The invasive kudzu bug has the potential to be a major agricultural pest, causing significant damage... Read more.
Skyraider insecticide/miticide, manufactured by MANA, has received approval by the EPA for broad-spectrum control against... Read more.
Syngenta recently announced a new seed treatment biological nematicide for controlling soybean cyst nematodes should... Read more.
What is the importance of a neonicotinoid insecticide seed treatment in soybeans? Basically it is... Read more.
Here is the situation: Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is the worst pest of soybeans in the U.S.A. including... Read more.
The LSU AgCenter has developed a mobile Web application, also known as an app, that will allow soybean... Read more.
If you didn’t sample for soybean cyst nematodes in the fall as recommended, you can still collect... Read more.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America