Insect Management News
The Kudzu bug has become a major economic pest of Alabama soybeans in certain fields throughout the... Read more.
Mild temperatures and moderate rainfall during corn and soybean planting created prime conditions for avoiding... Read more.
It is time to be soybean aphid scouting and be aware of current population densities in farmers' fields... Read more.
The kudzu bug has now been confirmed in its northern most state: Delaware. The plant pest can consumer... Read more.
In mid-June, Chris DiFonzo, Extension Entomologist at Michigan State University, reported that a soybean field... Read more.
I have had 10 to 15 calls recently on green and southern green stink bugs in beans that are either... Read more.
The stormy spring weather across much of the nation's mid-section that continues to cause planting... Read more.
The missing piece to soybean pest control – effective soybean cyst nematode (SCN) protection –... Read more.
Now that corn planting is almost complete, soybean planting activity has been at breakneck speed.... Read more.
Crop growers should take extra precautions to scout their fields this spring for slugs to try to get... Read more.
With funding from check-off dollars from the Iowa Soybean Association, we have evaluated the effect... Read more.
Combatting yield-robbing insects is now more attainable for growers as Syngenta adds yet another tool... Read more.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America