Insect Management News
12/12/2012 7:00:00 AM
Host plant resistance for soybean aphid is the newest management tool for yield protection. In 2010,... Read more.
12/05/2012 6:55:00 AM
Jim Jasinski and Celeste Welty, Ohio State University, have been reporting on the invasive brown marmorated... Read more.
11/26/2012 7:45:00 AM
Iowa State University has created and maintains a suite of pest-related web sites related to Iowa... Read more.
11/06/2012 11:40:00 AM
When you harvested soybeans this fall, did your yield monitor make some wide swings as you moved through... Read more.
11/05/2012 7:00:00 AM
Many ag professionals probably noticed the great deal of variability this year in yields that occurred.... Read more.
10/31/2012 7:00:00 AM
As anticipated, soybean aphids were at extremely low levels in 2012; indeed, most growers saw no... Read more.
10/25/2012 4:00:00 PM
When it comes to soybean cyst nematode (SCN), which costs U.S. soybean farmers $1 billion annually... Read more.
10/25/2012 11:35:00 AM
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is the single most damaging soybean pest in the United States, according... Read more.
10/22/2012 7:14:42 AM
Profitable soybean yields can be produced in fields infested with the soybean cyst nematode (SCN)... Read more.
10/17/2012 7:10:00 AM
Kudzu bugs and brown marmorated stink bugs have been rapidly spreading to new geographies. Brown marmorated... Read more.
10/15/2012 4:00:00 PM
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) does hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of damage each year.... Read more.
10/15/2012 9:23:40 AM
Now that harvest of this year’s crops is nearly complete in Iowa, it’s time to begin planning... Read more.
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Layco Declining Weight Blend System