Insect Management News
As the season winds down, soybean growers need to continue scouting their fields, especially those... Read more.
On the morning of August 12, Russ Higgins, University of Illinois Extension Commercial Agriculture Educator,... Read more.
Within only a few days after discovering a native parasitic fly that may reduce kudzu bug numbers... Read more.
The threecornered alfalfa hopper is in all Louisiana soybean fields. But how much of a threat the... Read more.
Three species of nematodes–soybean cyst nematode (SCN), southern root-knot nematode (RKN), and reniform nematode (RN)–can... Read more.
How to Scout for Soybean Aphid Identification. Soybean aphids (Aphis glycines), are the only aphid usually... Read more.
At this point, we have officially entered a new phase in the kudzu bug saga with at least two fields... Read more.
University of Nebraska researchers are beginning to get reports of soybean aphids in southwest Minnesota... Read more.
The Kudzu bug has become a major economic pest of Alabama soybeans in certain fields throughout the... Read more.
Mild temperatures and moderate rainfall during corn and soybean planting created prime conditions for avoiding... Read more.
It is time to be soybean aphid scouting and be aware of current population densities in farmers' fields... Read more.
The kudzu bug has now been confirmed in its northern most state: Delaware. The plant pest can consumer... Read more.
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?