Insect Management News
I have had 10 to 15 calls recently on green and southern green stink bugs in beans that are either... Read more.
The stormy spring weather across much of the nation's mid-section that continues to cause planting... Read more.
The missing piece to soybean pest control – effective soybean cyst nematode (SCN) protection –... Read more.
Now that corn planting is almost complete, soybean planting activity has been at breakneck speed.... Read more.
Crop growers should take extra precautions to scout their fields this spring for slugs to try to get... Read more.
With funding from check-off dollars from the Iowa Soybean Association, we have evaluated the effect... Read more.
Combatting yield-robbing insects is now more attainable for growers as Syngenta adds yet another tool... Read more.
Soybeans are affected by a number of insect pests from emergence to harvest in Louisiana. Damage by... Read more.
The invasive kudzu bug has the potential to be a major agricultural pest, causing significant damage... Read more.
Skyraider insecticide/miticide, manufactured by MANA, has received approval by the EPA for broad-spectrum control against... Read more.
Syngenta recently announced a new seed treatment biological nematicide for controlling soybean cyst nematodes should... Read more.
What is the importance of a neonicotinoid insecticide seed treatment in soybeans? Basically it is... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants