Insect Management News
Soybean farmers have a few years to wait but should be looking forward to protecting their crops... Read more.
The soybean cyst nematode (SCN) continues to expand in South Dakota. Since its first discovery in... Read more.
Globally, soybean growers lose $157 billion in annual harvests from plant-parasitic nematodes, according to Louisiana... Read more.
This year we have seen several soybean stem and root rot diseases for which the main management action... Read more.
In 2012, soybean vein necrosis disease (SVND) was described for the first time in Wisconsin. This... Read more.
A team of scientists from the University of Missouri, the University of Georgia and the Beijing Genome... Read more.
Brown marmorated stink bug populations are increasing in soybean fields across southern Pennsylvania. We have... Read more.
Over the past few weeks, we have seen soybean aphids rapidly increase in population size and have... Read more.
This year has been a challenging one for soybean production in Missouri. Late planting and extremes... Read more.
The first capture of Kudzu bug in a Tennessee county directly bordering Kentucky has been reported.... Read more.
In South Dakota soybean fields the soybean cyst nematode is the most damaging pest. A field day will... Read more.
As the season winds down, soybean growers need to continue scouting their fields, especially those... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta