Insect Management News
My intent with each blog that I post is to inform you of new technology and/or products that may benefit... Read more.
Nematodes are part of nature and part of the “rhizosphere,” which is another word for... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is the most damaging soybean pathogen in North America. Infestations remain... Read more.
There were multiple reports of Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS) in soybeans this past year. The cooler,... Read more.
We have been receiving numerous phone calls about Dectes stem borer in soybean this year. We began... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is the single most damaging soybean pest in the United States. This pest... Read more.
Field crop growers might already be aware that stink bugs could cause injury to soybeans, but it seems... Read more.
The following is a question directed to me by one of our County Agents. It’s an excellent question... Read more.
The Wisconsin Soybean Marketing Board (WSMB) sponsors free nematode testing to help producers stay ahead... Read more.
Soybean farmers have a few years to wait but should be looking forward to protecting their crops... Read more.
The soybean cyst nematode (SCN) continues to expand in South Dakota. Since its first discovery in... Read more.
Globally, soybean growers lose $157 billion in annual harvests from plant-parasitic nematodes, according to Louisiana... Read more.
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Ag markets posted mixed reactions to the USDA reports
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto