Insect Management News
09/04/2013 7:00:00 AM
Over the past few weeks, we have seen soybean aphids rapidly increase in population size and have... Read more.
09/03/2013 7:00:00 AM
This year has been a challenging one for soybean production in Missouri. Late planting and extremes... Read more.
08/30/2013 7:30:00 AM
The first capture of Kudzu bug in a Tennessee county directly bordering Kentucky has been reported.... Read more.
08/21/2013 10:30:00 AM
In South Dakota soybean fields the soybean cyst nematode is the most damaging pest. A field day will... Read more.
08/21/2013 7:35:00 AM
As the season winds down, soybean growers need to continue scouting their fields, especially those... Read more.
08/14/2013 7:05:00 AM
On the morning of August 12, Russ Higgins, University of Illinois Extension Commercial Agriculture Educator,... Read more.
08/14/2013 7:00:00 AM
Within only a few days after discovering a native parasitic fly that may reduce kudzu bug numbers... Read more.
08/08/2013 3:10:00 PM
The threecornered alfalfa hopper is in all Louisiana soybean fields. But how much of a threat the... Read more.
08/07/2013 7:10:00 AM
Three species of nematodes–soybean cyst nematode (SCN), southern root-knot nematode (RKN), and reniform nematode (RN)–can... Read more.
07/29/2013 7:25:00 AM
How to Scout for Soybean Aphid Identification. Soybean aphids (Aphis glycines), are the only aphid usually... Read more.
07/22/2013 3:00:00 PM
At this point, we have officially entered a new phase in the kudzu bug saga with at least two fields... Read more.
07/17/2013 7:00:00 AM
University of Nebraska researchers are beginning to get reports of soybean aphids in southwest Minnesota... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger