Insect Management News
It is very seldom today that we have an opportunity to see how crops grow in soil that has been newly... Read more.
Bean leaf beetle adults are susceptible to cold weather and most will die when the air temperature... Read more.
Economic infestations of kudzu bugs in Alabama soybeans occurred for the first time in 2012 in scattered... Read more.
The record low temperatures over the past few months may reduce some pest populations this spring,... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences announced that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has approved federal registration for Seeker... Read more.
Extreme cold and snow cover in many parts of the country have growers guessing about the weather’s... Read more.
Hey, let’s face it. The reason we have more kinds of bugs in the South is because we have a... Read more.
It is hard to think about planting crops with the brutally cold weather we have been experiencing... Read more.
The cold winter thus far has prompted many folks to ask what the influence of these temperatures might... Read more.
Iowa State University personnel assessed foliar fungicide and insecticide use on soybeans at seven locations... Read more.
The soybean cyst nematode (SCN) continues to be a major yield-reducing pathogen of soybeans in Iowa,... Read more.
Normally we have always said that Ohio seldom gets cold enough to be a factor in causing significant... Read more.
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals