Insect Management News
The soybean cyst nematode (SCN) continues to expand in South Dakota. Since its first discovery in... Read more.
Globally, soybean growers lose $157 billion in annual harvests from plant-parasitic nematodes, according to Louisiana... Read more.
This year we have seen several soybean stem and root rot diseases for which the main management action... Read more.
In 2012, soybean vein necrosis disease (SVND) was described for the first time in Wisconsin. This... Read more.
A team of scientists from the University of Missouri, the University of Georgia and the Beijing Genome... Read more.
Brown marmorated stink bug populations are increasing in soybean fields across southern Pennsylvania. We have... Read more.
Over the past few weeks, we have seen soybean aphids rapidly increase in population size and have... Read more.
This year has been a challenging one for soybean production in Missouri. Late planting and extremes... Read more.
The first capture of Kudzu bug in a Tennessee county directly bordering Kentucky has been reported.... Read more.
In South Dakota soybean fields the soybean cyst nematode is the most damaging pest. A field day will... Read more.
As the season winds down, soybean growers need to continue scouting their fields, especially those... Read more.
On the morning of August 12, Russ Higgins, University of Illinois Extension Commercial Agriculture Educator,... Read more.
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Know your enemy: The importance of weed identification
- Most Texas farmers have corn in the ground
- Mosaic to acquire ADM's Brazil, Paraguay fertilizer business
- Agriculture gives unmanned aerial vehicles a new purpose
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants