Insect Management News
Arkansas soybean growers are facing a new enemy -- the pea weevil -- an insect that hitched a ride... Read more.
Last year, growers across the Midwest utilized the insect forecast tool at insectforecast.com to help... Read more.
It is very seldom today that we have an opportunity to see how crops grow in soil that has been newly... Read more.
Bean leaf beetle adults are susceptible to cold weather and most will die when the air temperature... Read more.
Economic infestations of kudzu bugs in Alabama soybeans occurred for the first time in 2012 in scattered... Read more.
The record low temperatures over the past few months may reduce some pest populations this spring,... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences announced that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has approved federal registration for Seeker... Read more.
Extreme cold and snow cover in many parts of the country have growers guessing about the weather’s... Read more.
Hey, let’s face it. The reason we have more kinds of bugs in the South is because we have a... Read more.
It is hard to think about planting crops with the brutally cold weather we have been experiencing... Read more.
The cold winter thus far has prompted many folks to ask what the influence of these temperatures might... Read more.
Iowa State University personnel assessed foliar fungicide and insecticide use on soybeans at seven locations... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning