Insect Management News
Various stinkbug species are spreading quickly throughout the United States. Growers as far apart as... Read more.
Iowa farmers produce soybeans profitably in fields infested with the soybean cyst nematode (SCN) by... Read more.
As if the direct effects of Iowa’s hot, dry growing season on crops were not damaging enough,... Read more.
Two-spotted spider mites are feeding on soybeans in southern and central Michigan. Spider mites are... Read more.
Across the state we have just about every condition possible in soybean this year. With the cooler... Read more.
The kudzu bug is spreading rapidly across the South – a migration that could result in significant... Read more.
Twospotted spider mites on soybeans are now a concern in the state. Numerous areas in the drier... Read more.
The drought throughout Indiana is intensifying nematode damage in farm fields, says a Purdue Extension... Read more.
Some soybean fields in northern Illinois are currently infested with whiteflies (Bemisia tabaci) said Mike... Read more.
With the persistence of hot and dry weather in parts of Ohio, we are beginning to get more reports... Read more.
According to the U.S. Drought Monitor (<http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/pics/in_dm.png>), as of June 12, 88% of Indiana is... Read more.
Locally, we’ve seen Japanese beetle adults over the past weekend, the 2nd of June. We continue... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement