Insect Management News
Across the state we have just about every condition possible in soybean this year. With the cooler... Read more.
The kudzu bug is spreading rapidly across the South – a migration that could result in significant... Read more.
Twospotted spider mites on soybeans are now a concern in the state. Numerous areas in the drier... Read more.
The drought throughout Indiana is intensifying nematode damage in farm fields, says a Purdue Extension... Read more.
Some soybean fields in northern Illinois are currently infested with whiteflies (Bemisia tabaci) said Mike... Read more.
With the persistence of hot and dry weather in parts of Ohio, we are beginning to get more reports... Read more.
According to the U.S. Drought Monitor (<http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/pics/in_dm.png>), as of June 12, 88% of Indiana is... Read more.
Locally, we’ve seen Japanese beetle adults over the past weekend, the 2nd of June. We continue... Read more.
The soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is one of the most serious soil-borne pathogens of soybean in Iowa... Read more.
Twospotted spider mite is an occasional pest of both corn and soybean in Iowa that is exacerbated... Read more.
Bean leaf beetle (BLB) damage is being reported in scattered areas across Kentucky. Though they are... Read more.
The University of Nebraska has received several reports of millipedes damaging soybeans in southeastern and... Read more.
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto