Insect Management News
Twospotted spider mites on soybeans are now a concern in the state. Numerous areas in the drier... Read more.
The drought throughout Indiana is intensifying nematode damage in farm fields, says a Purdue Extension... Read more.
Some soybean fields in northern Illinois are currently infested with whiteflies (Bemisia tabaci) said Mike... Read more.
With the persistence of hot and dry weather in parts of Ohio, we are beginning to get more reports... Read more.
According to the U.S. Drought Monitor (<http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/pics/in_dm.png>), as of June 12, 88% of Indiana is... Read more.
Locally, we’ve seen Japanese beetle adults over the past weekend, the 2nd of June. We continue... Read more.
The soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is one of the most serious soil-borne pathogens of soybean in Iowa... Read more.
Twospotted spider mite is an occasional pest of both corn and soybean in Iowa that is exacerbated... Read more.
Bean leaf beetle (BLB) damage is being reported in scattered areas across Kentucky. Though they are... Read more.
The University of Nebraska has received several reports of millipedes damaging soybeans in southeastern and... Read more.
The planting season may be wrapping up, but the crop protection season has just begun. And there are... Read more.
In March, it was predicted that bean leaf beetles would have low overwintering mortality based on... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law