Insect Management News
As if the hot, dry weather hasn’t caused enough problems this summer, it may be contributing... Read more.
Soybeans, especially late-planted or late-maturing beans, should be monitored for bean leaf beetle feeding damage... Read more.
Last week Ohio State University mentioned to be on the lookout for the brown marmorated stink bug,... Read more.
An early soybean harvest is fast approaching amid the worst drought in decades, making it that much... Read more.
Capture of fall armyworm (FAW) moths in University of Kentucky IPM pheromone-baited traps has increased... Read more.
This year’s drought conditions may hold one benefit for soybean producers: a better opportunity than... Read more.
Gowan Company, LLC and Nisso America, Inc. announced their Federal EPA registration of Justice insecticide... Read more.
Based on visits to some fields and samples sent in to the lab here in Wooster, Ohio, there are some... Read more.
Various stinkbug species are spreading quickly throughout the United States. Growers as far apart as... Read more.
Iowa farmers produce soybeans profitably in fields infested with the soybean cyst nematode (SCN) by... Read more.
As if the direct effects of Iowa’s hot, dry growing season on crops were not damaging enough,... Read more.
Two-spotted spider mites are feeding on soybeans in southern and central Michigan. Spider mites are... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report