Insect Management News
Last week Ohio State University mentioned to be on the lookout for the brown marmorated stink bug,... Read more.
An early soybean harvest is fast approaching amid the worst drought in decades, making it that much... Read more.
Capture of fall armyworm (FAW) moths in University of Kentucky IPM pheromone-baited traps has increased... Read more.
This year’s drought conditions may hold one benefit for soybean producers: a better opportunity than... Read more.
Gowan Company, LLC and Nisso America, Inc. announced their Federal EPA registration of Justice insecticide... Read more.
Based on visits to some fields and samples sent in to the lab here in Wooster, Ohio, there are some... Read more.
Various stinkbug species are spreading quickly throughout the United States. Growers as far apart as... Read more.
Iowa farmers produce soybeans profitably in fields infested with the soybean cyst nematode (SCN) by... Read more.
As if the direct effects of Iowa’s hot, dry growing season on crops were not damaging enough,... Read more.
Two-spotted spider mites are feeding on soybeans in southern and central Michigan. Spider mites are... Read more.
Across the state we have just about every condition possible in soybean this year. With the cooler... Read more.
The kudzu bug is spreading rapidly across the South – a migration that could result in significant... Read more.
- Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings acquires Kerman Ag Resources
- Commentary: EPA’s explanation of its clean water proposal
- Vietnam grants licenses to four GM corn varieties
- Bioenergy research continues march toward energy independence
- New study charts the global invasion of crop pests
- Crop markets are mixed to higher at the start of the trading week