Disease Management News
Iowa State University has created and maintains a suite of pest-related web sites related to Iowa... Read more.
Frogeye leaf spot, which is caused by the fungus Cercospora sojina, is an important pathogen of soybean... Read more.
The No. 1 threat to soybean yields is phytophthora root rot, contends Matt Hubsch, senior agronomist... Read more.
Now that harvest of this year’s crops is nearly complete in Iowa, it’s time to begin planning... Read more.
Scientists have identified three neighboring genes that make soybeans resistant to the most damaging disease... Read more.
The 2012 field season has been one for the record books. There have been many challenges this season... Read more.
With the season wrapping up after one of the worst droughts on record, we can finally breathe a sigh... Read more.
Many soybean fields around the Commonwealth have green stems and brown pods. The seeds are mature,... Read more.
While many soybean fields are drying normally and harvest is underway, University of Illinois crop... Read more.
Between the unusually warm winter and the arid summer, 2012 has shown that Mother Nature is unpredictable.... Read more.
Alternaria leaf spot has been found in soybeans in Red Willow County in southwest Nebraska. Symptoms... Read more.
Many growers across the country would gladly welcome a good rain when considering this year’s... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement