Disease Management News
Alternaria leaf spot has been found in soybeans in Red Willow County in southwest Nebraska. Symptoms... Read more.
Many growers across the country would gladly welcome a good rain when considering this year’s... Read more.
Change is always the name of the game when it comes to diseases that affect our field crops. Efforts... Read more.
With soybeans now in the mid- to late pod-filling stages, some stem and root rots are showing up.... Read more.
Based on visits to some fields and samples sent in to the lab here in Wooster, Ohio, there are some... Read more.
Applying fungicides to soybeans free of foliar disease problems isn't likely to help alleviate drought... Read more.
Charcoal rot of soybeans is one of the few Indiana field crop diseases thriving in the extreme heat... Read more.
Few diseases thrive under the hot, dry weather that Indiana is experiencing this year. However, there... Read more.
Across the state we have just about every condition possible in soybean this year. With the cooler... Read more.
Weather that includes sufficient moisture for good crop growth is usually thought of as a crop that... Read more.
Soybean producers in the U.S. now will have access to a state-of-the-art fungicide seed treatment... Read more.
Across Iowa many farmers and agronomists are starting to ask if or when to apply fungicide on corn... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease