Disease Management News
05/07/2012 12:15:00 PM
BASF announced the full U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration of Priaxor fungicide and Merivon... Read more.
05/07/2012 7:00:00 AM
During the 2011 growing season, Extension soybean pathologists from the north central states conducted a... Read more.
03/14/2012 7:15:00 AM
MANA Crop Protection has launched its white mold disease information Web site called WhiteMoldInfo.com. Developed... Read more.
03/05/2012 7:25:00 AM
As spring planting season approaches, soybean growers should be aware that one of the best ways to... Read more.
02/13/2012 7:00:00 AM
Ohio State University experts will offer in-depth training on fungicide application, genetic resistance thresholds and... Read more.
02/03/2012 4:00:00 PM
Green bean syndrome -- in which soybean plant maturity is significantly delayed and uneven -- is not... Read more.
02/03/2012 12:15:00 PM
DuPont and Evogene Ltd. announced a multi-year collaboration to improve resistance to soybean rust, one... Read more.
01/25/2012 7:20:00 AM
Heavy rains in May and June over parts of north central, northeast, and east central Kansas resulted... Read more.
01/18/2012 10:16:50 AM
Foliar fungicide trials were conducted at four locations in Nebraska to determine the effects on disease... Read more.
12/12/2011 7:00:00 AM
This was a very challenging year to conduct research. The challenges that occurred at planting, delayed... Read more.
12/07/2011 7:15:00 AM
Yield loss caused by sudden death syndrome (SDS) continues to plague growers throughout the Midwest.... Read more.
11/28/2011 7:00:00 AM
It has been one of the most challenging years on record for getting this crop in the ground and... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Vertical Floor Blenders