Disease Management News
10/22/2012 3:00:00 PM
The No. 1 threat to soybean yields is phytophthora root rot, contends Matt Hubsch, senior agronomist... Read more.
10/15/2012 9:23:40 AM
Now that harvest of this year’s crops is nearly complete in Iowa, it’s time to begin planning... Read more.
10/12/2012 7:15:00 AM
Scientists have identified three neighboring genes that make soybeans resistant to the most damaging disease... Read more.
10/10/2012 9:00:00 AM
The 2012 field season has been one for the record books. There have been many challenges this season... Read more.
10/04/2012 11:30:00 AM
With the season wrapping up after one of the worst droughts on record, we can finally breathe a sigh... Read more.
10/03/2012 7:00:00 AM
Many soybean fields around the Commonwealth have green stems and brown pods. The seeds are mature,... Read more.
09/26/2012 7:00:00 AM
While many soybean fields are drying normally and harvest is underway, University of Illinois crop... Read more.
09/24/2012 7:15:00 AM
Between the unusually warm winter and the arid summer, 2012 has shown that Mother Nature is unpredictable.... Read more.
09/19/2012 7:10:00 AM
Alternaria leaf spot has been found in soybeans in Red Willow County in southwest Nebraska. Symptoms... Read more.
09/17/2012 4:00:00 PM
Many growers across the country would gladly welcome a good rain when considering this year’s... Read more.
09/05/2012 7:25:00 AM
Change is always the name of the game when it comes to diseases that affect our field crops. Efforts... Read more.
08/29/2012 9:20:00 AM
With soybeans now in the mid- to late pod-filling stages, some stem and root rots are showing up.... Read more.
- USDA’s budget proposal: How will you be impacted?
- UN: China, US climate cooperation raises hopes for global deal
- Crop marekts set back from early-Friday highs
- Even as Japan balks at trade concessions, farmers move on
- Crop pests ‘vastly underestimated’ warns study
- Evogene enhances predictive gene stacking capabilities
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems