Disease Management News
With funding from check-off dollars from the Iowa Soybean Association, we have evaluated the effect... Read more.
Fungicide seed treatments protect seedlings from both seed-borne pathogens as well as soil-borne pathogens, explains... Read more.
Charcoal rot is primarily known as a disease that affects southern states because it thrives in hot,... Read more.
Phytophthora root and stem rot (PRSR) is a common disease of soybeans that can ultimately cause death... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) granted registration approval to Syngenta for its bio-control nematicide... Read more.
To date (3/29/2013), 10 sentinel plots have been planted with a MG IV, V, and VII soybean variety... Read more.
Field history and weather patterns are important in determining how to best manage crop diseases,... Read more.
The LSU AgCenter has developed a mobile Web application, also known as an app, that will allow soybean... Read more.
A milder winter in parts of the South may be to blame for the early start to Asian soybean rust. In... Read more.
Bob Kemerait, Ph.S., University of Georgia Extension Plant Pathologist, says that “Kudzu with active Asian... Read more.
Researchers at Iowa State University will use a grant totaling more than $5 million to strengthen... Read more.
Corn Diseases The 2012 growing season was unusually hot and dry for Kansas corn growers, so much... Read more.
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- Touch spurs plant-microbe interaction
- Canola’s genome sequenced
- BioConsortia opens headquarters, R&D facilities in California
- Potash Ridge enters into operating partnership with Tetra Tech
- Agrium partners with Actagro for soil, plant health products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting