Disease Management News
The Purdue Plant and Pest Diagnostic Lab (PPDL) confirmed Soybean Vein Necrosis Virus (SVNV) this... Read more.
Several reports and samples this past week with frogeye leaf spot on leaves in the upper/mid canopy.... Read more.
Soybean vein necrosis virus (SVNV) was first confirmed in Iowa last season. Last year we did not see... Read more.
Purdue University researchers have identified two genes within the soybean genome that are highly resistant... Read more.
On July 9, 2013, soybean rust was detected in a soybean sentinel plot in Pearl River County on the... Read more.
Cercospora leaf blight is the No. 1 fungal disease in Louisiana’s No. 1 row crop – soybeans. The... Read more.
Recently, there have been a few reports of frogeye leaf spot (FLS) showing up on susceptible soybean... Read more.
With so many stresses at work in fields this season, it is important to understand the solutions that... Read more.
This is another interesting year for soybean production and early season soybean diseases in Missouri.... Read more.
With soybean planting nearing completion and soybean plants emerged or starting to emerge, now is... Read more.
Soybeans in North Dakota always look green as they emerge. Iron in soybean is mobile in the plant... Read more.
A group of university researchers, in conjunction with the North Central Soybean Research Program (NCSRP),... Read more.
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields