Disease Management News
On July 9, 2013, soybean rust was detected in a soybean sentinel plot in Pearl River County on the... Read more.
Cercospora leaf blight is the No. 1 fungal disease in Louisiana’s No. 1 row crop – soybeans. The... Read more.
Recently, there have been a few reports of frogeye leaf spot (FLS) showing up on susceptible soybean... Read more.
With so many stresses at work in fields this season, it is important to understand the solutions that... Read more.
This is another interesting year for soybean production and early season soybean diseases in Missouri.... Read more.
With soybean planting nearing completion and soybean plants emerged or starting to emerge, now is... Read more.
Soybeans in North Dakota always look green as they emerge. Iron in soybean is mobile in the plant... Read more.
A group of university researchers, in conjunction with the North Central Soybean Research Program (NCSRP),... Read more.
Over the last couple weeks many parts of Nebraska have received consistent and/or heavy rainfall,... Read more.
The past several days have experienced a noticeable increase in questions about options to control... Read more.
Over the last five days, some areas in South Dakota, Iowa and other states have received more than... Read more.
A mild winter has allowed Asian soybean rust to survive throughout the winter and to be more advanced... Read more.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning