Disease Management News
03/13/2013 7:00:00 AM
Field history and weather patterns are important in determining how to best manage crop diseases,... Read more.
03/08/2013 7:10:00 AM
The LSU AgCenter has developed a mobile Web application, also known as an app, that will allow soybean... Read more.
03/01/2013 7:30:00 AM
A milder winter in parts of the South may be to blame for the early start to Asian soybean rust. In... Read more.
02/13/2013 10:16:40 AM
Bob Kemerait, Ph.S., University of Georgia Extension Plant Pathologist, says that “Kudzu with active Asian... Read more.
02/11/2013 7:00:00 AM
Researchers at Iowa State University will use a grant totaling more than $5 million to strengthen... Read more.
01/21/2013 7:00:00 AM
Corn Diseases The 2012 growing season was unusually hot and dry for Kansas corn growers, so much... Read more.
01/16/2013 7:00:00 AM
There are many fungicides and insecticides labeled for use in Iowa soybean. With partial funding from... Read more.
01/04/2013 9:20:00 AM
Syngenta yield data indicates Quilt Xcel fungicide helped corn and soybeans in drought-stressed regions across... Read more.
12/12/2012 11:40:00 AM
Spores from Asian soybean rust (Phakopsora pachyrhizi) pose a serious threat to soybean production in... Read more.
12/07/2012 11:35:00 AM
Soybean growers in the Midwest continue to struggle with sudden death syndrome (SDS), which was discovered... Read more.
11/26/2012 7:45:00 AM
Iowa State University has created and maintains a suite of pest-related web sites related to Iowa... Read more.
11/09/2012 7:10:00 AM
Frogeye leaf spot, which is caused by the fungus Cercospora sojina, is an important pathogen of soybean... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company