Disease Management News
To date (3/29/2013), 10 sentinel plots have been planted with a MG IV, V, and VII soybean variety... Read more.
Field history and weather patterns are important in determining how to best manage crop diseases,... Read more.
The LSU AgCenter has developed a mobile Web application, also known as an app, that will allow soybean... Read more.
A milder winter in parts of the South may be to blame for the early start to Asian soybean rust. In... Read more.
Bob Kemerait, Ph.S., University of Georgia Extension Plant Pathologist, says that “Kudzu with active Asian... Read more.
Researchers at Iowa State University will use a grant totaling more than $5 million to strengthen... Read more.
Corn Diseases The 2012 growing season was unusually hot and dry for Kansas corn growers, so much... Read more.
There are many fungicides and insecticides labeled for use in Iowa soybean. With partial funding from... Read more.
Syngenta yield data indicates Quilt Xcel fungicide helped corn and soybeans in drought-stressed regions across... Read more.
Spores from Asian soybean rust (Phakopsora pachyrhizi) pose a serious threat to soybean production in... Read more.
Soybean growers in the Midwest continue to struggle with sudden death syndrome (SDS), which was discovered... Read more.
Iowa State University has created and maintains a suite of pest-related web sites related to Iowa... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America