Disease Management News
Soybean rust was found Aug. 7 for the first time in Arkansas this year. University of Arkansas Program... Read more.
Sudden death syndrome, or SDS, has been observed in soybean fields in Indiana over the last week.... Read more.
Bacterial diseases in soybean and corn fields got a head start this growing season due to the wet... Read more.
Phytophthora root and stem rot is showing up in soybeans in South Dakota again this year as evidenced... Read more.
The Purdue Plant and Pest Diagnostic Lab (PPDL) confirmed Soybean Vein Necrosis Virus (SVNV) this... Read more.
Several reports and samples this past week with frogeye leaf spot on leaves in the upper/mid canopy.... Read more.
Soybean vein necrosis virus (SVNV) was first confirmed in Iowa last season. Last year we did not see... Read more.
Purdue University researchers have identified two genes within the soybean genome that are highly resistant... Read more.
On July 9, 2013, soybean rust was detected in a soybean sentinel plot in Pearl River County on the... Read more.
Cercospora leaf blight is the No. 1 fungal disease in Louisiana’s No. 1 row crop – soybeans. The... Read more.
Recently, there have been a few reports of frogeye leaf spot (FLS) showing up on susceptible soybean... Read more.
With so many stresses at work in fields this season, it is important to understand the solutions that... Read more.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease