Disease Management News
A variety of foliar diseases have shown up in soybean fields across Indiana this season and need to... Read more.
Soybean producers should look for sudden death syndrome, or SDS, and brown stem rot when scouting... Read more.
This year has been a challenging one for soybean production in Missouri. Late planting and extremes... Read more.
After taking much of the growing season off, soybean diseases are finally starting to wake up and... Read more.
Soybean sudden death syndrome (SDS) caused by the root-rotting, soil-borne fungus Fusarium virguliforme, is beginning... Read more.
Most areas of eastern and central Kansas have had plenty of rain since mid/late July and the soybean... Read more.
Observations of soybean rust in southern states indicate that the pathogen (Phakopsora pachyrhizi) is beginning... Read more.
Calls, photos, and plant samples have been coming in over the last week or so with soybeans exhibiting... Read more.
Soybean rust was found Aug. 7 for the first time in Arkansas this year. University of Arkansas Program... Read more.
Sudden death syndrome, or SDS, has been observed in soybean fields in Indiana over the last week.... Read more.
Bacterial diseases in soybean and corn fields got a head start this growing season due to the wet... Read more.
Phytophthora root and stem rot is showing up in soybeans in South Dakota again this year as evidenced... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement