Disease Management News
05/30/2013 12:00:00 PM
Over the last five days, some areas in South Dakota, Iowa and other states have received more than... Read more.
05/30/2013 7:30:00 AM
A mild winter has allowed Asian soybean rust to survive throughout the winter and to be more advanced... Read more.
05/29/2013 3:30:00 PM
During the 2012 soybean growing season, samples from eight fields in five counties in South Dakota... Read more.
05/23/2013 10:45:00 AM
A new publication designed to help farmers make fungicide-related decisions is now available through Purdue... Read more.
05/20/2013 7:00:00 AM
What a difference a season can make! Last year at this time it was unseasonably hot and the drought... Read more.
05/06/2013 7:25:00 AM
During the 2012 growing season, SDSU Extension staff researched the effectiveness of fungicide seed treatments,... Read more.
04/24/2013 7:00:00 AM
With funding from check-off dollars from the Iowa Soybean Association, we have evaluated the effect... Read more.
04/22/2013 3:00:00 PM
Fungicide seed treatments protect seedlings from both seed-borne pathogens as well as soil-borne pathogens, explains... Read more.
04/15/2013 7:00:00 AM
Charcoal rot is primarily known as a disease that affects southern states because it thrives in hot,... Read more.
04/08/2013 7:00:00 AM
Phytophthora root and stem rot (PRSR) is a common disease of soybeans that can ultimately cause death... Read more.
04/03/2013 10:40:00 AM
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) granted registration approval to Syngenta for its bio-control nematicide... Read more.
04/01/2013 9:25:06 AM
To date (3/29/2013), 10 sentinel plots have been planted with a MG IV, V, and VII soybean variety... Read more.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Vertical Floor Blenders