Disease Management News
There were multiple reports of Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS) in soybeans this past year. The cooler,... Read more.
A statewide survey that Mississippi State University began this summer will continue next year as... Read more.
Soybean vein necrosis virus has been confirmed in Indiana for the second consecutive year as plant... Read more.
Soybean harvest is wrapping up and some fields beat all expectations and some indicate potential problem... Read more.
Soybean rust has been confirmed in 18 Arkansas counties: Arkansas, Chicot, Cross, Drew, Desha, Green,... Read more.
Evogene Ltd., a plant genomics company specializing in enhancing crop productivity for the food, feed... Read more.
Resistance of the frogeye leaf spot fungus (Cercospora sojina) on soybean to strobilurin type fungicides... Read more.
The so called "green stem" disorder was seen in almost every soybean field scouted the first week... Read more.
Over the past several weeks, we have received several samples in the Plant and Insect Diagnostic Clinic... Read more.
This year we have seen several soybean stem and root rot diseases for which the main management action... Read more.
Now that Asian soybean rust (SBR) has been confirmed in Suffolk, Va., growers in the state need to... Read more.
In 2012, soybean vein necrosis disease (SVND) was described for the first time in Wisconsin. This... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement