Disease Management News
07/22/2013 7:10:00 AM
Soybean vein necrosis virus (SVNV) was first confirmed in Iowa last season. Last year we did not see... Read more.
07/19/2013 10:35:00 AM
Purdue University researchers have identified two genes within the soybean genome that are highly resistant... Read more.
07/15/2013 7:00:00 AM
On July 9, 2013, soybean rust was detected in a soybean sentinel plot in Pearl River County on the... Read more.
07/11/2013 7:10:00 AM
Cercospora leaf blight is the No. 1 fungal disease in Louisiana’s No. 1 row crop – soybeans. The... Read more.
07/10/2013 7:15:00 AM
Recently, there have been a few reports of frogeye leaf spot (FLS) showing up on susceptible soybean... Read more.
07/09/2013 1:00:00 PM
With so many stresses at work in fields this season, it is important to understand the solutions that... Read more.
07/08/2013 7:00:00 AM
This is another interesting year for soybean production and early season soybean diseases in Missouri.... Read more.
07/03/2013 7:00:00 AM
With soybean planting nearing completion and soybean plants emerged or starting to emerge, now is... Read more.
07/01/2013 7:00:00 AM
Soybeans in North Dakota always look green as they emerge. Iron in soybean is mobile in the plant... Read more.
06/24/2013 10:50:00 AM
A group of university researchers, in conjunction with the North Central Soybean Research Program (NCSRP),... Read more.
06/19/2013 7:00:00 AM
Over the last couple weeks many parts of Nebraska have received consistent and/or heavy rainfall,... Read more.
06/12/2013 6:55:00 AM
The past several days have experienced a noticeable increase in questions about options to control... Read more.
- FMC to split into two public companies
- Marrone Bio Innovations receives patent for biofungicide
- Central Valley Ag, United Farmers Cooperative propose merger
- As Dow seeks growth, new Enlist crop/chemicals seen as key
- China GMO research funding slides
- Hogs again outperformed the other ag markets Monday night
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Layco Declining Weight Blend System