Disease Management News
Cheminova, Inc. announced the introduction of Cercobin fungicide, a broad spectrum curative and preventative systemic... Read more.
If we could predict or know that the planting season during 2014 would be like it was in 2012 (the... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer and the Two Blades Foundation (2Blades) announced a research collaboration to develop soybean... Read more.
Iowa State University personnel assessed foliar fungicide and insecticide use on soybeans at seven locations... Read more.
Researchers at Iowa State University have generated a draft genome sequence of Fusarium virguliforme, a... Read more.
MANA introduced Custodia premix fungicide for use on corn, soybeans and wheat. Custodia combines the... Read more.
The arrival of kudzu bug to Arkansas is not “if,” but “when,” Jeremy Greene professor... Read more.
Soybean producers interested in intensive soybean management should plan to attend one of three Getting... Read more.
Soybean Cyst Nematode (SCN) is an economically important pest of soybean in Wisconsin. It was first... Read more.
My intent with each blog that I post is to inform you of new technology and/or products that may benefit... Read more.
Traditionally, growers have not spent as much time selecting soybean varieties as they have corn hybrids,... Read more.
There were multiple reports of Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS) in soybeans this past year. The cooler,... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta