Disease Management News
Iowa State University personnel assessed foliar fungicide and insecticide use on soybeans at seven locations... Read more.
Researchers at Iowa State University have generated a draft genome sequence of Fusarium virguliforme, a... Read more.
MANA introduced Custodia premix fungicide for use on corn, soybeans and wheat. Custodia combines the... Read more.
The arrival of kudzu bug to Arkansas is not “if,” but “when,” Jeremy Greene professor... Read more.
Soybean producers interested in intensive soybean management should plan to attend one of three Getting... Read more.
Soybean Cyst Nematode (SCN) is an economically important pest of soybean in Wisconsin. It was first... Read more.
My intent with each blog that I post is to inform you of new technology and/or products that may benefit... Read more.
Traditionally, growers have not spent as much time selecting soybean varieties as they have corn hybrids,... Read more.
There were multiple reports of Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS) in soybeans this past year. The cooler,... Read more.
A statewide survey that Mississippi State University began this summer will continue next year as... Read more.
Soybean vein necrosis virus has been confirmed in Indiana for the second consecutive year as plant... Read more.
Soybean harvest is wrapping up and some fields beat all expectations and some indicate potential problem... Read more.
- USDA chief expects 2014 biofuel use targets to rise
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- SDSU has precision ag minor because of fast changes
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling
- Partnership to provide new bio-fertilizers
- Arysta LifeScience bio-products distribution in France
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America