Disease Management News
My intent with each blog that I post is to inform you of new technology and/or products that may benefit... Read more.
Traditionally, growers have not spent as much time selecting soybean varieties as they have corn hybrids,... Read more.
There were multiple reports of Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS) in soybeans this past year. The cooler,... Read more.
A statewide survey that Mississippi State University began this summer will continue next year as... Read more.
Soybean vein necrosis virus has been confirmed in Indiana for the second consecutive year as plant... Read more.
Soybean harvest is wrapping up and some fields beat all expectations and some indicate potential problem... Read more.
Soybean rust has been confirmed in 18 Arkansas counties: Arkansas, Chicot, Cross, Drew, Desha, Green,... Read more.
Evogene Ltd., a plant genomics company specializing in enhancing crop productivity for the food, feed... Read more.
Resistance of the frogeye leaf spot fungus (Cercospora sojina) on soybean to strobilurin type fungicides... Read more.
The so called "green stem" disorder was seen in almost every soybean field scouted the first week... Read more.
Over the past several weeks, we have received several samples in the Plant and Insect Diagnostic Clinic... Read more.
This year we have seen several soybean stem and root rot diseases for which the main management action... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease