Disease Management News
A statewide survey that Mississippi State University began this summer will continue next year as... Read more.
Soybean vein necrosis virus has been confirmed in Indiana for the second consecutive year as plant... Read more.
Soybean harvest is wrapping up and some fields beat all expectations and some indicate potential problem... Read more.
Soybean rust has been confirmed in 18 Arkansas counties: Arkansas, Chicot, Cross, Drew, Desha, Green,... Read more.
Evogene Ltd., a plant genomics company specializing in enhancing crop productivity for the food, feed... Read more.
Resistance of the frogeye leaf spot fungus (Cercospora sojina) on soybean to strobilurin type fungicides... Read more.
The so called "green stem" disorder was seen in almost every soybean field scouted the first week... Read more.
Over the past several weeks, we have received several samples in the Plant and Insect Diagnostic Clinic... Read more.
This year we have seen several soybean stem and root rot diseases for which the main management action... Read more.
Now that Asian soybean rust (SBR) has been confirmed in Suffolk, Va., growers in the state need to... Read more.
In 2012, soybean vein necrosis disease (SVND) was described for the first time in Wisconsin. This... Read more.
A variety of foliar diseases have shown up in soybean fields across Indiana this season and need to... Read more.
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Researchers explore early corn planting
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014