Disease Management News
09/03/2013 7:00:00 AM
This year has been a challenging one for soybean production in Missouri. Late planting and extremes... Read more.
08/28/2013 7:00:00 AM
After taking much of the growing season off, soybean diseases are finally starting to wake up and... Read more.
08/26/2013 7:00:00 AM
Soybean sudden death syndrome (SDS) caused by the root-rotting, soil-borne fungus Fusarium virguliforme, is beginning... Read more.
08/21/2013 9:10:00 AM
Most areas of eastern and central Kansas have had plenty of rain since mid/late July and the soybean... Read more.
08/21/2013 7:30:00 AM
Observations of soybean rust in southern states indicate that the pathogen (Phakopsora pachyrhizi) is beginning... Read more.
08/19/2013 7:00:00 AM
Calls, photos, and plant samples have been coming in over the last week or so with soybeans exhibiting... Read more.
08/13/2013 3:30:00 PM
Soybean rust was found Aug. 7 for the first time in Arkansas this year. University of Arkansas Program... Read more.
08/12/2013 7:00:00 AM
Sudden death syndrome, or SDS, has been observed in soybean fields in Indiana over the last week.... Read more.
08/07/2013 3:45:00 PM
Bacterial diseases in soybean and corn fields got a head start this growing season due to the wet... Read more.
08/05/2013 7:25:00 AM
Phytophthora root and stem rot is showing up in soybeans in South Dakota again this year as evidenced... Read more.
07/31/2013 7:00:00 AM
The Purdue Plant and Pest Diagnostic Lab (PPDL) confirmed Soybean Vein Necrosis Virus (SVNV) this... Read more.
07/24/2013 7:00:00 AM
Several reports and samples this past week with frogeye leaf spot on leaves in the upper/mid canopy.... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.