Disease Management News
Soybean producers should look for sudden death syndrome, or SDS, and brown stem rot when scouting... Read more.
This year has been a challenging one for soybean production in Missouri. Late planting and extremes... Read more.
After taking much of the growing season off, soybean diseases are finally starting to wake up and... Read more.
Soybean sudden death syndrome (SDS) caused by the root-rotting, soil-borne fungus Fusarium virguliforme, is beginning... Read more.
Most areas of eastern and central Kansas have had plenty of rain since mid/late July and the soybean... Read more.
Observations of soybean rust in southern states indicate that the pathogen (Phakopsora pachyrhizi) is beginning... Read more.
Calls, photos, and plant samples have been coming in over the last week or so with soybeans exhibiting... Read more.
Soybean rust was found Aug. 7 for the first time in Arkansas this year. University of Arkansas Program... Read more.
Sudden death syndrome, or SDS, has been observed in soybean fields in Indiana over the last week.... Read more.
Bacterial diseases in soybean and corn fields got a head start this growing season due to the wet... Read more.
Phytophthora root and stem rot is showing up in soybeans in South Dakota again this year as evidenced... Read more.
The Purdue Plant and Pest Diagnostic Lab (PPDL) confirmed Soybean Vein Necrosis Virus (SVNV) this... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants