Disease Management News
When conditions are just right, sudden death syndrome (SDS) of soybean can cause significant damage... Read more.
With more than 100 diseases that can attack soybean crops, why would charcoal rot rise to the top... Read more.
Farmers in the Great Lakes area of the U.S. may be concerned about white mold (also called Sclerotinia... Read more.
Several reports from fields in parts of the state with repeated saturating rains are reporting high... Read more.
To the naked eye, corn and soybeans that were planted later than usual might appear to have made up... Read more.
For years a disease complex of a plant-parasitic nematode and fungal pathogen has damaged soybean... Read more.
How do soybeans respond to prolonged saturated soil conditions? When soils are saturated for a prolonged... Read more.
Soybean rust was found on kudzu in Bay Minette in Baldwin County, Ala., on June 3. That was the first... Read more.
Recent years of dry growing conditions have reduced the occurrence of sudden death syndrome (SDS)... Read more.
A new laboratory technique developed by Agricultural Research Service (ARS) scientists could speed the search... Read more.
Cool conditions and heavy rains after planting can favor seedling diseases, especially those caused by... Read more.
The world’s most widely used weed killer is not responsible for perpetuating Sudden Death Syndrome... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism