Disease Management News
In March, it was predicted that bean leaf beetles would have low overwintering mortality based on... Read more.
Soybean seed and seedlings are vulnerable to a number of soil borne pathogens in the early spring.... Read more.
BASF announced the full U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration of Priaxor fungicide and Merivon... Read more.
During the 2011 growing season, Extension soybean pathologists from the north central states conducted a... Read more.
MANA Crop Protection has launched its white mold disease information Web site called WhiteMoldInfo.com. Developed... Read more.
As spring planting season approaches, soybean growers should be aware that one of the best ways to... Read more.
Ohio State University experts will offer in-depth training on fungicide application, genetic resistance thresholds and... Read more.
Green bean syndrome -- in which soybean plant maturity is significantly delayed and uneven -- is not... Read more.
DuPont and Evogene Ltd. announced a multi-year collaboration to improve resistance to soybean rust, one... Read more.
Heavy rains in May and June over parts of north central, northeast, and east central Kansas resulted... Read more.
Foliar fungicide trials were conducted at four locations in Nebraska to determine the effects on disease... Read more.
This was a very challenging year to conduct research. The challenges that occurred at planting, delayed... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement