Disease Management News
11/09/2011 7:30:00 AM
Kudzu is known for growing quickly and for taking over much of the South. However, the weed appears... Read more.
10/19/2011 11:04:10 AM
Following the pattern of 2010, soybean rust never really got off the starting line in 2011. As of... Read more.
10/19/2011 7:00:00 AM
During the 2011 season several foliar diseases were present in Iowa, including brown spot, Cercospora... Read more.
10/12/2011 7:00:00 AM
Stink bugs populations in corn and soybean fields are decreasing steadily as the weather cools. This... Read more.
10/12/2011 7:00:00 AM
As reported a year ago in the Bulletin (issue 23, October 8), Cercospora sojina) resistant to strobilurin... Read more.
09/26/2011 7:00:00 AM
This may be a year when soybean seed discoloration is a problem in Missouri. Soybean diseases are... Read more.
09/21/2011 8:57:56 AM
Sclerotinia stem rot is beginning to show up in a few fields in northern Ohio. This is very surprising... Read more.
09/21/2011 8:47:28 AM
In visiting farms across the state this year to evaluate projects and here at the research center,... Read more.
09/19/2011 7:00:00 AM
Recently, dead or dying soybean plants with petioles and leaves still attached, as well as live plants... Read more.
09/14/2011 7:00:00 AM
Symptoms of charcoal rot, caused by the soilborne fungus Macrophomina phaseolina, are apparent in soybean... Read more.
09/12/2011 7:00:00 AM
A crop consultant working in southeast Missouri recently examined a soybean field that had many plants... Read more.
09/06/2011 7:00:00 AM
The 2011 growing season has been one of great variability in terms of the weather and its impact on... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company