Disease Management News
Change is always the name of the game when it comes to diseases that affect our field crops. Efforts... Read more.
With soybeans now in the mid- to late pod-filling stages, some stem and root rots are showing up.... Read more.
Based on visits to some fields and samples sent in to the lab here in Wooster, Ohio, there are some... Read more.
Applying fungicides to soybeans free of foliar disease problems isn't likely to help alleviate drought... Read more.
Charcoal rot of soybeans is one of the few Indiana field crop diseases thriving in the extreme heat... Read more.
Few diseases thrive under the hot, dry weather that Indiana is experiencing this year. However, there... Read more.
Across the state we have just about every condition possible in soybean this year. With the cooler... Read more.
Weather that includes sufficient moisture for good crop growth is usually thought of as a crop that... Read more.
Soybean producers in the U.S. now will have access to a state-of-the-art fungicide seed treatment... Read more.
Across Iowa many farmers and agronomists are starting to ask if or when to apply fungicide on corn... Read more.
There are always some fields of soybeans about this time of year that are turning yellow. There are... Read more.
With soybean planting almost complete in South Dakota, Connie Strunk, SDSU Extension plant pathology field... Read more.
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields